For implementation of the modular complex for production of bitumen oil R&D Institute “PEGAZ” has developed a technology of preparation of oxidized road bitumen with gas-liquid cavitation-vortex device (GLCVA).
this technology allows:
- to increase productivity of the unit for raw materials and the output of finished products (bitumen) due to a more complete oxidation of bitumen directly in the zone of contact with air supplied for oxidation;
- to reduce energy costs for heating of raw materials by reducing oxidation reaction temperature by 20-30 ° C and reducing the amount of air supplied for oxidation;
- reduce air emissions by reducing the amount of oxidation gases sent for recycling to the incinerator;
- to reduce significantly formation of the by-product - black diesel fuel and reduce the removal of its vapors due to use of a drop trap in the separator;
- to achieve a stable quality of the obtained bitumen to the requirements of modern improved bitumen materials and bases for the production of polymer-bitumen binders (PBB);
- to implement the method while preserving the existing column equipment, changing only the internal devices of the columns;
- to implement block-modular execution of the unit and subsequently to optimize the costs of the project and to reduce the time of construction and installation on the construction site.
implementation of a block-modular execution
methods of engineering:
- Block-modular execution of the unit;
- Optimal scheme of a block-modular supply and erection.
manufacturing and testing:
- Manufacturing, erection and testing are carried out outside the construction site block by block;
- Technological modules are equipped with automation and instrumentation, electrical equipment with connection of cable products at the Customer s site;
- Tests are carried out at the plant and then delivered to the erection site.
advantages of the approach:
- Optimal layout solution according to the existing rules and regulations, which allows to optimize capital and operating costs;
- Maintaining of high quality;
- Reduction of erection time at the construction site;
- Reduction of labor costs at the construction site;
- Reduction of the required number of highly qualified personnel for erection works on site.
- Simple erection works make installation easier;
- Possibility of commissioning after connection to the outside battery limits.
advantages of the offered complex
- The proposed complex is designed for any capacity up to 300 thousand tons / year;
- The complex is designed for continuous production;
- The complex is proposed in an advanced operational readiness;
- Mobility of the complex, minimal construction costs.